Your Cart Is Empty!
The Jasic TIG 180 is equipped with powerful IGBT components and a singular PCB for improved efficiency and maintenance.
This technologically advanced inverter is extremely user-friendly and offers reliable and consistant arc performance.
The TIG 180 with high frequency starting also offers MMA functionality making it an ideal choice for maintenance or manufacturing.
Single PCB construction, easy for testing and maintenance
IGBT TIG/MMA inverter technology
High frequency inverter, high-efficiency
Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Hot Start 2T/4T
Down slope and post flow
Easy start, stable and reliable arc
Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation
Compact size, lightweight and modern design
High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle
Supplied in full colour packaging
- Input Voltage - 230V Single Phase
- Input Power (KVA) - MMA 7.1 / TIG 5.2
- Amperage Range - MMA 10A - 160A / | TIG 10A - 180A
- Duty Cycle - 180A @ 35%
- No Load Voltage - MMA 60V / TIG 65V
- Efficiency - 85%
- Power Factor - 0.70
- Pulse Frequency - 0.5 - 200Hz
- Protection/Insulation Class - IP21S/F
- Dimensions - 365MM X 135MM X 277MM
- Weight - 6KG
Inverter power source, TIG torch & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, Operating instructions.