Your Cart Is Empty!
The Jasic TIG 400 Pulse is equipped with industrial grade IGBT components and an MCU chip for high accuracy and performance.
This technologically advanced inverter with a digital panel allows for software upgrades and provides 8 channel automatic storage of the welding parameters.
This modular design TIG welding system includes the trolley and water cooler as standard.
Industrial Grade IGBT Inverter Technology
DC Pulse TIG/MMA with VRD function
MCU chip for high accuracy and consistency
HF or Lift arc ignition, 2T/4T, spot-time
Up/down slope, pre/post flow, crater/initial/weld current
Digital panel with interface for easy software upgrades
Gas test function in DC TIG mode
Modular design with trolley and water cooler included
Automatic 8 channel storage of welding parameters
On demand fan and water cooling
- Input Voltage - AC 400V - 50/60 Hz
- Input Power (KVA) MMA Input Power 8.2 / TIG Input Power 6
- Amperage Range - MMA Range 30 - 400 / TIG Range 4 - 400
- Duty Cycle - Duty 400A @ 50%
- No Load Voltage - 68
- Efficiency - 85
- Power Factor - Power Factor 0.96
- Protection/Insulation Class -IP21S/F
- Dimensions - 760 x 360 x 585
- Weight - 32
Inverter power source, Trolley, Water cooler, TIG torch & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, Operating instructions.